Monday 1 October 2012

Dream :)

Hey guys, so how was your weekend? Today I am in an all girlie mood :) coz I saw an awesome photo shoot of a beautiful wedding, I want to some day do something in my life with planning weddings :) somehow I just love the though of being there for the bride and making her dream wedding come true :) 

I am just going to post few of the picture ideas as to how make it more memorable. I know, its too weird pasting their wedding pics here, but I love this wedding and the way the groom looks at the bride :D ahhh!! Just see for yourself girls :)

  

Lovely cake :) love how the bouquet and the cake matches :)

 

Here come the happy bride :)

  

  

Haha!! I like this ;)

 

The Bridesmaids :)

  

   

The First dance :D

  

Simple and classy!!

  

:) :)

 

Let the games get started :)

 

Now I just hope that I get this opportunity to plan something like this soon :)
Let me just slip into my dream now ;)
Gudnite gurls, laters :)

1 comment:

  1. Seriously a dream..... <3
    Hw abt u fulfill dis dream f urs.... ;)

    ReplyDelete