Tuesday 25 September 2012

Beginning :)

Finally a blog of my own :) everytime I saw blogs of my frnds I was intrigued to start my own too..
N its funny when I think wht I thought wud be my first blog (no no plz dont ask me wht it was :p)
I m thinking of dedicating dis blog to my all tym favorite activity on net :) *Stumbling* :)
I was one of those people who love to sit at home n google or stumble away rather than going out partying :p well sum call me boring but I hav an unbreakable connection wid my bed ;) so cant leave it n go..
Apart from dis I also love reading n ofcourse music :) :)
So this blog is going to be a mix of all my interest, ranging from books to gardening :) it wud jus be random things I pick up and anything I cum across now n den online and hopefully my own additions in future.

Wud be updating soon :)
Have a grt day.
Cya fellas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment