Thursday 27 September 2012

Organised Me ;)




Hey guys :) Hope your day was as awesum as mine :) loads of junk eating n shopping for me today :) :) going out wid my frnd Vartika is always an experience (hugs to her). 

If you ever ask any of my friends to describe me, I wont be surprised to know that they mentioned my habit of being organised as to being "paranoid" about it. :p (well I always take it as a compliment ;) ). For me being organised is like breathing :p I get a mental satifaction in knowing where all my things are, cleanliness of course comes with it :D

So I though why not leak a few of my secrets here :) its just a tiny bit info I came across long way back and it really helped me. Its from a website called www.greatist.com, which is a health and fitness source for young n savvy people, that means US :) 

So I will straight ahead go and tell you little tit-bits and hope that it would come useful to you :) 

       

Isn't it fun :) well according to me, nothing is more relaxing than having an organised and systematic EVERYTHING :p but then that me :) hope it was handy.

Until next time :)
Gudnite



No comments:

Post a Comment