Saturday 29 September 2012

String It Up!!



Hey friends :) 
So todays post is on a "craft', I am sure the gurls will love it and am pretty muc sure non of the guys would like to do :p you can still read it though :)

Well I have for you an amazing trick, which you can use to decorate your rooms bring in a cozy home touch to your hostel rooms :) I am sure you will love it :D
So I am going to tell you how to make an amazing looking hanging string balls :) exciting enough, let me guide you through..

All you need is: 


How do I make glue string balls?
Step 1: Hang inflated balloon from ceiling.


Step 2: Put string and glue in the jar with a hole in the lid. Next, pull string from hole while wrapping around the balloon.
                           
 Step 3: Wait until dry (try to contain yourself). Pop and remove balloon.



Tada!!


Isnt it easy yet beautiful :) You could use it as your imagination runs, outdoor sittings, above the dinning tables, in a corner in your drawing room, in your balcony, on your window corners etc etc..



Until next time, when I get more tricks to spice up your room..
Luv ya guys,
Gudnite :)

1 comment:

  1. this is so pretty!! i love the way its hanging over the table in different sizes!!

    ReplyDelete